Wickedly Spicy Margarita
May 25, 2023
- 8 oz frozen pineapple chunks
- 8 oz frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of Sutter Buttes Pineapple-Mango Habanero Jam
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup Cointreau
- Tajin and limes for garnish
- Add the frozen pineapple and mango to your blender. Fill the blender the rest of the way with ice.
- Pour the lime juice, tequila, and Cointreau over the ice.
- Add the Sutter Buttes Pineapple-Mango Habanero Jam to the blender.
- Run the blender for 45 seconds up to two minutes on medium-high or until the mixture is emulsified and there are no ice chunks. If it is chunky, keep running it until smooth.
- Pour some Tajin onto a plate. Rub the limes onto the rim of your glasses and then coat the rim with Tajin by placing the glass upside down on the plate.
- Pour the frozen margaritas from the blender into your spice-rimmed glasses.
- Garnish with a slice of lime, pineapple, or even a jalapeño!