Pineapple Mango Habanero Dip
May 31, 2023
- 2 blocks cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1 jar Sutter Buttes Pineapple Mango Habanero jam
- Shredded Pepper Jack or Colby Jack cheese to taste
- Frito Scoops for serving (or your favorite dipping vessel!)
- Add softened cream cheese to a bowl large enough for mixing.
- Use a hand mixer or manually whip cream cheese blocks together until smooth.
- Add Pineapple Mango Habanero jam in small batches at a time, mix into cream cheese.
- Add as much shredded cheese as you prefer to the mixture, and fold in the cheese. (We use pepper jack for extra heat, or colby jack for a milder result.)
- Chill until ready to serve and enjoy with your favorite dipping vessel-we prefer a hearty corn chip like Frito Scoops.
For a small batch use 1 block cream cheese and 1/2 a jar of jam. We often make the dip the night before to allow flavors to develop even further.